Author Topic: Calling all Designers!  (Read 111122 times)

Alphe

• the electric fusionfall boogaloo
    • View Profile
    • twitch
Re: Calling all Designers!
« Reply #855 on: November 07, 2019, 11:19:30 PM »
Mr. Smoothy Backpack

Inspired by the Mr. Smoothy franchise in Ben 10.

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #856 on: November 18, 2019, 05:13:05 PM »

My friend r/ruiz and I collaborated on this. The set comes from "The Birth of Evil" from Samurai Jack. It's the armor created by the gods Ra, Vishnu, and Odin as well as the magical sword.

There's no official name of this set inside of the show. If possible, I would like this entire set to be gold exclusive.

Watch the speed drawing video here:
https://youtu.be/MEJpOmY_8nY
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 05:14:47 PM by InfinitePossibilities »

Kyra_Xyrespace

•  
    Community Team

• Boomer is precious
    • View Profile
    • FFN Profile
    • Email
« Reply #857 on: November 24, 2019, 11:20:53 PM »

so i did that art of World backpack inspired in the Foster's home movie <3 i really like this character to appear in the game one day

Mr. Smoothy Backpack

Inspired by the Mr. Smoothy franchise in Ben 10.

I would love to have both these backpacks.

AlexTheGryphon

• Half-Lion, Half-Eagle, All-Hero!
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: December 13, 2019, 08:31:41 PM »
Hello everybody!

I figured I'd throw my designer hat into the ring with three ideas that I think would fit nice into the game!

First off...

The Gollyworld hat!

Visit golly world! rides, food, and fun for the whole family! Genius cartoonist brain not included.

Next up...

I notice there wasn't too many weapons being posted, so I decided to give designing a pistol a shot!

'How can Double D help defend the cul-de-sac AND get his chores done in time?
Well the KND made a gadget to help you help him out!'

Introducing the "S.t.i.c.k.y.n.o.t.e."!

S.pecifically
T.argets
I.nvading
C.reeps,
K.eeping
Y.outh
N.oticeably
O.beident
T.owards
E.lderly.

And lastly...

The Griffin Tail!

To go with your griffin beak from easter, or just when you need to complete the essential cryptid look!
Also handy if your last name is "Lyon".

Please put this in, there are so few tail items...

Please tell me what ya think!

10Bendog

• IGN: 10 Ben dog
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #859 on: January 12, 2020, 07:10:53 PM »
I've been seeing a lot of people talking about the Calling All Designers items recently and I remembered that "Hey, I once made a set for this.". I went to look back for my post, because I had honestly forgotten what I had suggested and I wanted to check it up, and behold my stupidity when I realized that I never posted those designs to the this threat.

https://sta.sh/0bh7c2412j4

https://sta.sh/01gf8fd5b87n

Yeah, after more than 2 years, I still like these outfits, so excuse me if this is seen as spam. Sorry.  :D

This set doesn't have any Cartoon Network reference, unfortunately. When I drew this, I took inspiration from both traditional Balkan and Polynesian outfits and kinda just mashed them together.
This is the same set, but with just a gender difference. There's 3 recolors, like many other sets in the game. The flower crown for the girls and the single flower for the guys is a hat, while the flower necklaces could be considered a backpack item, kinda like the Baby Penguin from the final Ice King Mission.
I see the set as a 2-piece with a body and legs (with the leafs on the guy's legs being part of the legs portion). Since when shoes are removed on a character, they're not really barefoot, I can see this set work well together with the different colored flip flops.
I guess I never made a turnaround, because I didn't see it as necessary, since all of the design is on the front side and the back is kinda unremarkable.

Hope you guys like it and, again, sorry if this is seen as a repost or spam.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 08:44:52 AM by 10Bendog »

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #860 on: January 20, 2020, 07:12:50 PM »
Another set that I would like to include in the game would be the Breakfast Princess.

I asked rockbell to draw this for me. Credits to them for drawing it.

The reason why I want the Breakfast Princess outfit is because
1) I love Adventure Time. I recently gone through the entire show, and I love it a lot.
2) Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day by far. I can eat 2000 calories in one sitting by eating breakfast.
3) I think it's a novel looking set. Who doesn't want to dress like food?

If this set were to be added into the game, I would like it to be ultra rare. It doesn't have to be gold exclusive. If Legacy were to have a food dedicated area, I would include it there.

They can also try making a male version of these outfits as well.

Rockbell has drawn me another set. I'll post it much later.

Here's a speed drawing of rockbell drawing the photos:
https://youtu.be/fyqiYLv8jec

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.