Author Topic: ✧ The New Outcasts ✧  (Read 7833 times)

CypherBloo

• Nocturnal Prince/Prince Nocturne
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: ✧ The New Outcasts ✧
« Reply #135 on: August 06, 2018, 12:59:52 PM »
Well nice to check up on this group every once in a while,it seems to be going well...btw dragon_slayer I can offer some help with the clan if u like?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 01:04:59 PM by CypherBloo »

dragon_slayer

• I do math problems on every countries
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #136 on: August 07, 2018, 08:36:45 PM »
Well nice to check up on this group every once in a while,it seems to be going well...btw dragon_slayer I can offer some help with the clan if u like?
No not yet. If time comes, weíll see...I wish there is an option where you can allow users to add some new players who want to enter while I am not here. I will have to give permission and thatís all not through someone I know or didnít give permission. For example like discord where you can select certain number of people to do specific roles but discord and forums are very different

May I have the honor in joining. I was level 19. I would love to be part of this group, in anyway possible.
welcome! Sorry for the late response

CypherBloo

• Nocturnal Prince/Prince Nocturne
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #137 on: August 08, 2018, 03:44:52 AM »
No not yet. If time comes, weíll see...I wish there is an option where you can allow users to add some new players who want to enter while I am not here. I will have to give permission and thatís all not through someone I know or didnít give permission. For example like discord where you can select certain number of people to do specific roles but discord and forums are very different

May I have the honor in joining. I was level 19. I would love to be part of this group, in anyway possible.
welcome! Sorry for the late response

Yeah I know what you and i'll make sure to be here if the time comes and i'm needed.

dragon_slayer

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #138 on: September 09, 2018, 08:14:37 PM »
Heyyyyyy plz donít attack me for this, yeah Iím so late.

Yeah game came you know what to do, who wants to farm taros with me? Can someone explain this time event thing, I still donít get it. Iím planning to do something fun hmmm

Letís play a game, who ever has the coolest outfit wins
So yeah everyone reveal your in game characters and show off. Be creative. I will reveal mines tomorrow because Iím typing this on phone

Might as well reveal your name so I can catch you
My name is Kazui Kurosaki

dragon_slayer

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #139 on: September 10, 2018, 07:22:15 PM »
Hey guys with some info, I did say we can reveal your ig character if you want so that we can start up friend list or something. Iím also planning some suits to wear in game as a tribute if you want to wear nothing from guide or anything. I was planning to wear those PPG dynamo suits but I want to hear what others have to say

So here are my two characters

Screenshot takes so long for me. I mean I have to save file, send the pics to my email, then copy, last imgur. Sorry if it takes long for me.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.