Author Topic: PotD - 7/24/17 - Future  (Read 6579 times)

Sonic94

• Can we plz forget my cringe debut in the forums?
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: PotD - 7/24/17 - Future
« Reply #60 on: July 25, 2017, 01:59:39 PM »
deleted
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 11:26:29 PM by Sonic94 »

Poppleworks

• IGN: Mister Poppleworks
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2017, 01:42:14 AM »

I feel stupid cuz I just realized that theres an infected zone in the back of this picture
Not only that, but the Infected Zone looks like Mandark Industries. Maybe it's a replacement for the Genius Grove IZ? I do remember hearing a theory that the giant Mandark head from the intro is part of a redesigned Genius Grove.

It's actually Tech Square.
Like I said before, maybe Mandark's house isn't the Mandark IZ anymore, but rather what if his building in Tech Square took that spot?
Yay I was right

L0rd

•  
    Community Team

• Forum Inspector
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2017, 01:52:38 AM »

I feel stupid cuz I just realized that theres an infected zone in the back of this picture
Not only that, but the Infected Zone looks like Mandark Industries. Maybe it's a replacement for the Genius Grove IZ? I do remember hearing a theory that the giant Mandark head from the intro is part of a redesigned Genius Grove.
I'm pretty sure that's Tech Square (The Future) and not Genius Grove. Maybe Mandark Industries is an Infected Zone exclusive to the Future like the KND Training Area?
No, I mean Mandark's building across from DexLabs in TS. Looks like that may be a relocation for the entire concept of his base of operations becoming an IZ.
Mandark's House could still be an Infected Zone in the Past.

YoshiDinosaur

• TeRrIfYiNg
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2017, 01:53:45 AM »

I'm pretty sure that's Tech Square (The Future) and not Genius Grove. Maybe Mandark Industries is an Infected Zone exclusive to the Future like the KND Training Area?
No, I mean Mandark's building across from DexLabs in TS. Looks like that may be a relocation for the entire concept of his base of operations becoming an IZ.

If so then I feel bad for Mandark

It would be weird for there to be 2 infected zones based on Mandark lol

L0rd

•  
    Community Team

• Forum Inspector
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2017, 01:57:29 AM »

Not if Mandark Industries were to only be an Infected Zone in the Future.

YoshiDinosaur

• TeRrIfYiNg
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2017, 02:00:03 AM »

Not if Mandark Industries were to only be an Infected Zone in the Future.

Yeah I guess, but I would rather have one in Tech Square, the original Mandarks House was boring for me

Hakertm765

• First one to get One Million Taros in Sneak Peak.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2017, 04:24:11 PM »
this is so cool

Fancystopperman

• The galaxy is ours to grasp. Let us reach!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2017, 06:24:07 PM »
How big is the future in Legacy compared to the original?

TheQzertz

• merry christmas
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2017, 02:41:05 PM »
We don't know yet.

EntertaininglyBoring

• AKA Grim Goldgauntlet in-game
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2017, 05:09:31 PM »
We don't know yet.
I think he was  aiming that question at the developers.

Fancystopperman

• The galaxy is ours to grasp. Let us reach!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2019, 04:32:30 PM »
Bump.

Were these positions posed too because it looks like something I'd see in the tutorial.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.