Author Topic: PotD - 7/28/17 - Finale V2  (Read 9490 times)

Fancystopperman

• I'm a contrarian that roots for the bad side
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: PotD - 7/28/17 - Finale V2
« Reply #135 on: March 03, 2018, 03:10:58 PM »
You know what guys and kids, this is the OFFICIALLY last PotD. :(
Shame.... At least we'll get devblogs when the devs get back to the public.

It has almost been an entire year since our last one.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 03:21:32 PM by Fancystopperman »

Devan

•  
    Game Master

• Witty personal text
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #136 on: March 03, 2018, 05:55:43 PM »
You know what guys and kids, this is the OFFICIALLY last PotD. :(
Shame.... At least we'll get devblogs when the devs get back to the public.

It has almost been an entire year since our last one.

I'm right there with ya buddy.

Fancystopperman

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #137 on: March 03, 2018, 10:19:18 PM »
On the bright side, this PoTD will never get old. I hope the next update is as hype as this is.

Fancystopperman

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #138 on: April 02, 2018, 05:48:37 PM »
Do you think the game has been developed enough for the devs to give us an actual run through of the Tutorial? Maybe even the whole future?

Poppleworks

• She's so heavy
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #139 on: April 03, 2018, 12:28:21 AM »
Do you think the game has been developed enough for the devs to give us an actual run through of the Tutorial? Maybe even the whole future?
Honestly they’d need to be the ones to tell us. It’s been so long, who knows?

Fancystopperman

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #140 on: April 03, 2018, 09:02:39 PM »
Honestly they’d need to be the ones to tell us. It’s been so long, who knows?
It'd be a while, right? I don't think the devs (or even the CT) have touched the Legacy side of the forums for weeks.

MoriBee

•  
    Community Manager

• Well my heart is gold, and my hands are cold
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #141 on: April 08, 2018, 03:52:04 PM »
It'd be a while, right? I don't think the devs (or even the CT) have touched the Legacy side of the forums for weeks.
Devs are busy and working on all internal stuff. Nothing to show from what I understand:
We'd love to post some more stuff on Legacy, but as I've mentioned in prior threads, the majority of Legacy's public development, like the Pic of the Day and Devblogs, have come to a stand still because of reasons outside our control. Life happens unfortunately, and sometimes certain things have to take a hit. Since the core of public development is all rather busy, that means those things are out of business for the time being. That's not to say things haven't been bustling behind the curtains. The free time we do get goes to more internal stuff and things we're not ready to show yet. Ideally we can pick back up at some point in the near future, but I can't make any promises.

Sonic94

• So salty in the Retro section I get dehydrated.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #142 on: April 08, 2018, 05:25:31 PM »
Devs are busy and working on all internal stuff. Nothing to show from what I understand:
We'd love to post some more stuff on Legacy, but as I've mentioned in prior threads, the majority of Legacy's public development, like the Pic of the Day and Devblogs, have come to a stand still because of reasons outside our control. Life happens unfortunately, and sometimes certain things have to take a hit. Since the core of public development is all rather busy, that means those things are out of business for the time being. That's not to say things haven't been bustling behind the curtains. The free time we do get goes to more internal stuff and things we're not ready to show yet. Ideally we can pick back up at some point in the near future, but I can't make any promises.
Hey, you can't blame people for being eager for more information.

Fancystopperman

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #143 on: April 08, 2018, 06:55:01 PM »
Internal? You mean server stuff? I thought that wasn't getting touched until the Retro devs finished.

MoriBee

•  
    Community Manager

• Well my heart is gold, and my hands are cold
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #144 on: April 09, 2018, 04:57:19 PM »
Internal? You mean server stuff? I thought that wasn't getting touched until the Retro devs finished.
Idk what "internal" means tbh. It's just what Devan said in that thread when asked about Legacy development

Fancystopperman

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #145 on: April 10, 2018, 12:49:31 PM »
Idk what "internal" means tbh. It's just what Devan said in that thread when asked about Legacy development
Don't we have 9 or 10 devs working on Legacy? All of them have their hands full? Even Virt and Panman?

Leonwalker1st

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #146 on: April 11, 2018, 07:02:20 AM »
Jack is Kylo Ren aka (Ben Swolo)

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.