Author Topic: FusionFall Retro Experimental Early Access Information [UPDATE 1: FIXES]  (Read 84731 times)

Magtongen

• Hey Beter
    • View Profile
Re: FusionFall Retro Experimental Early Access Information [UPDATE 1: FIXES]
« Reply #1410 on: April 15, 2018, 05:28:37 PM »
What have you tried?
i've tried everything to get fusionfall up and running but nothing works. need help

AfroKing

• I have a 34" vertical
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: April 22, 2018, 04:07:36 PM »
How do I fix this??

"                                               

Could not extract file!
                                                             Newtonsoft.Json.dll                       

"

StevieB219

•  
    Community Manager

• If you read this you're a moose now
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: April 22, 2018, 07:13:14 PM »
How do I fix this??

"                                               

Could not extract file!
                                                             Newtonsoft.Json.dll                       

"
Add an exception in your antivirus. It's being blocked by some software on your computer.

lord_synder

• View Profile
    • Email
game runs great now no glitches at all

Guzzo

• View Profile
    • Email
EDIT: Never realized it was only the tutorial that was accessible. It's k. :)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 04:59:25 AM by Guzzo »

Cartoons

• I support all Cartoons
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Discord+-+Soundly#9000
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - email - CartoonsFuFa@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hey guys. First off, I really appreciate you and all the hard work you've done to make this game.

So I can't get the demo to stop spinning. I have no controllers in and I already tried to lower the resolution to 1600x900 and it still doesn't work. Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Having this same exact issue lol

Nobiles

• Quick! Kill it!
    • View Profile
#quick_reminder
On the day of 02-08-2017 it was said:

"We were unable to make our mark of releasing our goal as a result of a library issue with our database, and for that, we are truly sorry. We intend to squash this bug within a week or two and get you guys into the Future!"

It's 29.05.2018 now and still no signs of Experimental Early Access...

StevieB219

•  
    Community Manager

• If you read this you're a moose now
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: June 01, 2018, 07:07:56 PM »
#quick_reminder
On the day of 02-08-2017 it was said:

"We were unable to make our mark of releasing our goal as a result of a library issue with our database, and for that, we are truly sorry. We intend to squash this bug within a week or two and get you guys into the Future!"

It's 29.05.2018 now and still no signs of Experimental Early Access...
This is totally off topic and false. Please, try to get a firm understanding of what's going on instead of using information from a year ago and trying to apply it to the present day.

Nobiles

• Quick! Kill it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: June 07, 2018, 10:07:01 AM »
This is totally off topic and false. Please, try to get a firm understanding of what's going on instead of using information from a year ago and trying to apply it to the present day.

Wasn't the early access just a temporary solution before the initial Retro launch? The game was meant to be somehow online and multiplayer year ago (even if just for testing). If i remember well the demo (aka tutorial) was given to us only because "some problems" occurred.

But! The sneek peek info was released recently! Aaaaaaand... We've been waiting for it for 3 months now. No more signs of it since then. Who - i ask - who does something like that? Who does announce things not even finished yet 3 or more months ahead? Who is keeping people excited and then leave them with nothing?

It's kinda like lying to a friend.... If you promised something to them they will expect it. After some time they will loose interest and eventually - the trust.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 10:46:51 AM by Nobiles »

sans

•  
    Community Team

• Don't shoot the messenger
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1419 on: June 07, 2018, 10:27:11 AM »

Wasn't the early access just a temporary solution before the initial Retro launch? The game was meant to be somehow online and multiplayer year ago (even if just for some time). If i remember well the demo (aka tutorial) was given to us only because "some problems" occurred.

The developers stated some time ago that they were choosing not to release a "walk and talk" multiplayer demo if they were going to have to delay the release, instead choosing to complete work on the future zone before releasing anything.

Sonic94

• cringiest person on the forums
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1420 on: June 14, 2018, 10:04:15 PM »

Wasn't the early access just a temporary solution before the initial Retro launch? The game was meant to be somehow online and multiplayer year ago (even if just for some time). If i remember well the demo (aka tutorial) was given to us only because "some problems" occurred.

The developers stated some time ago that they were choosing not to release a "walk and talk" multiplayer demo if they were going to have to delay the release, instead choosing to complete work on the future zone before releasing anything.
That was because the features they were going to leave out would break the game though, right?

moltres576

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1421 on: July 02, 2018, 05:27:05 PM »
WHERE IS THE STUPID DOWNLOAD LINK

YahBoiiJose

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1422 on: July 07, 2018, 01:41:50 AM »
WHERE IS THE STUPID DOWNLOAD LINK
the download link is in the devlog ill just give you a link :) http://www.fusionfalluniverse.com/launcher/RetroEarlyAccessInstaller.exe welcome bro ;)

Shawmon

• i'm old
    • AOL Instant Messenger - LOL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: August 05, 2018, 08:48:48 PM »
I can't figure how to make a thread like the old man that I am, so I just want to report that my Jetray Cape mission broke. The mission just disappeared after I completed killing all four Shocktanglers and leveled up. I have no item, it's not in the completed/active missions tab, and Computress hasn't given me any updates on what to do now. It's like the mission didn't exist and the game doesn't know what to do with me. Thanks.

MoriBee

•  
    Community Manager

• Well my heart is gold, and my hands are cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: August 05, 2018, 08:57:33 PM »
I can't figure how to make a thread like the old man that I am, so I just want to report that my Jetray Cape mission broke. The mission just disappeared after I completed killing all four Shocktanglers and leveled up. I have no item, it's not in the completed/active missions tab, and Computress hasn't given me any updates on what to do now. It's like the mission didn't exist and the game doesn't know what to do with me. Thanks.
I would try relogging and double checking if Computress has the mission again or not

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.