Author Topic: Retro Veterans {Now Accepting!}  (Read 5687 times)

admiralflashdodger

• Writer, Adventurer and Omnitrix Wielder
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Retro Veterans {Now Accepting!}
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2019, 02:53:26 PM »
Assuming you're still accepting, I'd like to join. My biggest memories of FusionFall are probably trying to get my level 9 character to Ship in City Station, running around in an Ampfibian set with my Ampfibian Nano (and I hope to be able to do this again in Retro someday), and crying when the game shut down and I typed my final goodbye in the chat. I think that was likely an emotional day for all of us.

sakr1f1c3r

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Retro Veterans {Now Accepting!}
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2019, 05:48:03 PM »
It would be cool if i can join as well. For the longest time ive been looking for a game that not only brings nostalgia into my life but a game i can grow in a community with!

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.